Our client, a CPA firm located in downtown DC, needs a Staff Accountant to assist them with processing transactions, preparing reconciliations, and drafting financial statements. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and PC skills with at least two years of outsourcing or non-profit accounting experience.
* Originating and processing journal entries
* Reconciling bank and investment accounts
* Preparing work papers to support GL balances shown in the financial statements
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Two or more years of experience in outsourcing or nonprofit accounting
* Prior public accounting experience
* Knowledge of Great Plains, Solomon, Quickbooks and Peachtree preferred
Salary range is 50-70K with excellent benefits and bonus plan.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.accountingassets.com for more job listings.