Sabtu, 29 Desember 2007
* Originating and processing journal entries
* Reconciling bank and investment accounts
* Preparing work papers to support GL balances shown in the financial statements
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Two or more years of experience in outsourcing or nonprofit accounting
* Prior public accounting experience
* Knowledge of Great Plains, Solomon, Quickbooks and Peachtree preferred
Salary range is 50-70K with excellent benefits and bonus plan.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or visit www.accountingassets.com for more job listings.
Kamis, 27 Desember 2007
An International Bank located in New York City is currently seeking an individual for the Credit Administration Department. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: scanning credit files using scanner and copies. Data import into document imaging system. Filing of credit files. Must possess strong MS Word, Excel and Adobe skills. Must have a minimum of two years prior experience with working on document scanning projects.
Company: Synergy Personnel Inc.
Selasa, 25 Desember 2007
· JD and current standing in the bar
· At least five (5) years of in-depth experience on broker dealer legal issues
· Significant in-house, regulatory or law firm experience is preferred
· Strong substantive background on key financial product legal issues including retirement plans, cash management programs, advertising review.
· Strong writing and communication capabilities
· Strong analytical and organizational issues
· Highly committed to technical and innovative excellence - willing and able to go the extra mile to "wow" colleagues, consultants, and clients.
· Ability to multi-task in a quick paced environment
· Ability to recommend and make decisions regarding daily broker dealer activities
· Ability to function as part of a team in achieving company goals
To apply please submit your resume to James DeFranco at James@ComplianceSearch.com
Senin, 24 Desember 2007
Duty hours are from 10:30PM to 7:00AM. Full federal benefits package to include night differential pay. Applicants must apply on line. To apply, please navigate to
Vacancy announcement number is SOB 2008-063. Application deadline is January 10, 2008. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or authorized to work in the United States. Questions may be directed to the Human Resources Office at (202) 226 7000. EOE.
Minggu, 23 Desember 2007
Required Skills for this Junior Accountant position include the following:
Top Three Skills:
- Speaks English
- QuickBooks Proficient
- Light work on Excel and Access
Bonuses (Nice to Have):
- Accounting Degree
- Mr. Bill Medical Billing System a plus
We are currently only looking for W2 candidates. Please no Corp to Corp responses at this time. Local Candidates are preferred. Thank You.
Special Instructions to begin the process:
- Please email your resume to Volt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the entire job posting number in your subject line to ensure it gets routed to the correct Recruiter: 300270-6454-1-201630
- Please include on the subject line the website where you saw this posting.
- Next, call Volt at the number listed on this posting and inform the Receptionist that you would like to be in contact with the Recruiter responsible for this posting. Give the Receptionist the job number of 201630 to check who the Recruiter is to connect you with.
" Request funding and track due dates of related rollovers and interest payments.
Cash Management - Domestic:
" Administer SOX "Key and Secondary Controls" - In-depth knowledge of Treasury Procedures for compliance to internal control, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), section 404
" Administer and review US Treasury Group daily "US" cash activity, including review/approval of EFT payments, reconciliation of daily cash activity, confirmation of bank account balances and cash journal entries, monitor EFT receipts/payments and company-wide bank fees.
" Administer and review short-term investment activity.
" Administer controls for company-wide bank web products for tax payments, payroll debit card, image lockbox, positive pay exception processing and merchant services.
" Administer controls for incoming and outgoing bank files in form of incoming customer receipt detail and outgoing positive pay and direct deposit/EFT payments.
" Review of weekly Cash Flow and Investment Debt Schedules, including full variance analysis at the quarter and year-end. Schedules are provided to upper management and serve as secondary control for SOX.
" Review Daily Short-Term Borrowing Position schedule distributed via Email to upper management and serves as secondary control for SOX.
" Oversee maintenance program of Treasury workstation (Chase Insight) and offsite disaster recovery backup system.
" Liaise with Accounting, Credit and other departments in collections/disbursements for documentation of Scheduled and Ad-hoc Reporting.
Cash Management - Foreign:
" Administer and review US Treasury Group daily "foreign" cash activity, including review/approval of EFT payments, reconciliation of daily cash activity, confirmation of bank account balances and cash journal entries, monitor EFT receipts/payments and company-wide bank fees
" Jointly coordinate new or changing business requirements - primarily connectivity through treasury workstation, other specific bank services, funding of foreign currency bank accounts and reporting of bank transactions for accounting general ledger.
" Liaise with Bank Officers for all cash management services
" Maintain "Access" database for all bank accounts and signators and controls theron.
Administrative and other:
" Supervise Treasury Analyst and Assistant Cash Manager
" Backup to Assistant Treasurer - Special Projects
Equal Opportunity Employer
MBA or CPA
Good Analytical skills
At least 5-10 years of core treasury experience
Salary range - $100,000 to $140,000 (no bonus)
Location: New York, NY
Pay Rate: DOE
VIS East Corporate Administration
Volt Services Group
560 Lexington Ave., 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Sabtu, 22 Desember 2007
* Backlog Reduction
* Multi-track Processing of FOIA/PA Requests and Appeals
* Compliance Support with FOIA, PA (1974), E-Gov Act of 2002, and Computer Matching & Privacy Protection Act of 1990
* Development of FOIA/PA Policy
* Thorough understanding of FOIA/PA Exemptions and EO requirements
* Document Control—Records Management
* Declassification Policy
* Development of Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and Systems of Record Notices (SORNs)
* Preparation of Notices/Rules for the Federal Register
* Privacy Audit Support
Must have a minimum of an active DOD Top Secret or DOE Level Q Clearance
Send Resumes To:
Visit Us At:
Small regional nonprofit certification organization in the healthcare field has an immediate need for an individual with 5+ years experience with an association, educational institution or other nonprofit organization. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a senior administrative staff person and two key committees. Primary responsibilities include scheduling examiners to test sites and producing reports, schedules, manuals, and correspondence. Other tasks include processing time-sensitive test development materials as well as meetings assistance. Bachelors Degree is required. Event and/or meeting planning expertise preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and database experience (preferably Access) is essential. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of detail and possess excellent communications skills. We offer a starting salary in the $38,000 to $40,000+ range, comprehensive benefits and an excellent suburban location on the Red Line metro.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Director of Finance and Administration
No telephone calls or faxes, please. EOE
Sabtu, 15 Desember 2007
GBP/Silvercote, a subsidiary of Guardian Building Products, a fiberglass insulation manufacturer and one of the largest building products distribution networks in North America, has an immediate opening for a District Sales Manager (Outside Sales Specialist.)
This position will cover: All of Arizona, Southern Utah and Las Vegas,NV.
Prefer candidate presently reside in Phoenix, AZ or somewhere in the territory.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and aggressive individual to join a financially strong corporation. Along with a competitive salary, company vehicle and a company credit card for all business related expenses, GBP/Silvercote also offers a wide variety of benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, STD, and a 401k program with a strong company match.
In order to be considered, all email responses MUST include resume, salary history & requirements, as well as reasons for leaving present & previous employers.
Please email resumes to: [Click here to email], or fax resumes to: 864- 627-6686
We are seeking candidates with the ability to present products, make cold calls, ask good questions, listen well, close the sale, stick to a strict monitored schedule and provide exceptional customer service.
The key requirements for a District Sales Manager are:
· Overnight travel (minimum of 2-3 motel nights per week required)
. Provide outstanding customer service to new and exsisting customers
. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook & Excel essential
. Good math skills, particularly geometry
. Strong relationship building skills
. Experience reading blueprints and architectural design
Firestone Complete Auto Care a Division of BFS Retail & Commercial Operations, LLC (BFRC) employs over 23,000 teammates in North America. BFRC consists of more than 2,200 company-owned consumer and commercial stores in the United States and Canada and operates its own credit services and marketing operations. The store locations include Firestone Tire & Service Centers, Tires Plus, Expert Tire, Mark Morris, and GCR Tire Centers offering truck tire sales, service and retreading outlets for truck and bus, off the road and agricultural tires.
With over 2,200 locations across America we may be in just the right place for you to build a career. Learn more.
This is a fast paced position that serves customers.
- At least 2 years of Retail Sales Experience.
- A college degree is plus.
We offer over 31 excellent benefits and privileges to every employee.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of associates.”
Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Please visit our website at www.bfmastercare.com to learn more about our organization and locations.
Registered Nurses needed to provide comprehensive nursing care in patients' homes. Flexible hours. Work close to home. Great per visit rates. If you choose to work more than 30 hours a week, benefits are available.
Apply online, www.interimhealthcare.com or fax resume to
-Must have current State of Florida RN licensure and BLS certification
-Minimum of one year previous nursing experience in a home health or acute care setting
-Travel required within Interin HealthCare's geographic area
To find out more about RN licensure in the State of Florida, please visit http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Mqa/nursing/ap_licensure-RN-LPN.pdf